Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gobble


I had a request from two friends to make a shirt that says "Gobble" because they were tired of the normal turkey shirts (and one has a boy and the ribbon turkey shirt just wouldn't do :) So, I set out to create a fabulous Gobble shirt, and wouldn't you know some artistic genius out there had already done so! So I bought the awesome design and stitched it out. Super cute!

In the spring I'll be working on a Gobble shirt that doesn't have a pumpkin in it for all those turkey hunters out there.

Want one? Need one?
Email me:
stitchedbyamanda@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Since I don't have a little turkey baby I dont need a Gobble Shirt... but i DO want to tell you this is a cute idea!!! keep up the great work! I saw you called monday! I hope to call you this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete